SITE NEWS AND PRODUCT UPDATES
- At the recent DoD footwear meeting Army and DLA informed the companies that supply footwear about their intent to change the boot color from the current desert tan to Coyote which will work better with the new Operational Camouflage Pattern. SOURCE - Soldier Systems. Tactical Advantage currently has Garmont Cold Weather T8 Extreme, Lightweight T8 NFS and limited sizes of the T8 Bifida in coyote tan available for immediate shipment.
- Garmont Tactical T6 Bifida Boot is back in stock and ON SALE!
- Battleware Ceramic Level IV Stand Alone Plates now in stock for immediate shipment in sizes 8"x10" and 10"x12" SAPI cut.
- Eagle Industries USMC Marine FILBE Pack Components resupplied and in stock.
- Watershed Zipdry dry bags and packs now available in black and coyote brown.
- Eagle Industries LARGE A-III Packs in khaki are in stock and ready to ship.
- BAE Systems ECLiPSE U.S. Made MOLLE/PALS load carriage systems are now in stock in black, coyote, khaki, ranger green, ABU and ACU Camos. To kickstart the relaunch of this product line we are currently offering a 25% discount from the MSRP. Additional discounts are available as listed in the drop down menus for ABU and ACU camo patterns.
- Tactical Tailor 3-Day Assault Pack Plus in coyote brown, Multicam and Ranger green in stock and ready to ship.
NSN SEARCH AVAILABLE: NSN numbers have been added to all product descriptions where applicable. Customers can now SEARCH products by NSN.
INVENTORY SUPPLY DISCLAIMER: Tactical Advantage, Inc. sources all inventory directly from the OEM manufacturer or their authorized distributors. We are not in the surplus business and do not purchase sub-standard or surplus gear from DRMO, flea markets, soldiers or any other procurement mechanism outside of our direct vendor supply chain.