Your Current Location: > Body Armor > Ballistic Helmets > Battleware High-Cut PASGT IIIA Ballistic Helmet
||Battleware High-Cut PASGT IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Mfg: Battleware Technologies Armor
Mfg Part ID:BW-PAS-TAC
Our Price: $324.95
Status: Factory Direct (2-4 weeks)
- MILITARY or LEO ID REQUIRED -
- EXPORT RESTRICTED -
THIS IS A BALLISTIC PROTECTION ITEM! TACTICAL ADVANTAGE REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR MILITARY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT ID FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE SHIPMENT. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS COMPANY POLICY. NO EXPORTATION!
PLEASE NOTE: This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses in order to comply with U.S. export regulations. U.S. stateside delivery only.
• Certified Level IIIA Ballistic Protection
• Exceeds ACH Military Fragmentation Specification 662-F
• Standard 4-point Fully Adjustable Suspension System
• Two Helmet Sizes: Medium, 7 ¼ and Below, and Large, 7 ¼ and Above
• Wider Cut Around the Ears for Use with Communications Systems
• High Tactical Cut Reducing Ballistic Collar Interference
• Weight: 2.7 LBS. – 2.9 LBS.
• Colors: Black, Desert Tan, Olive Drab.
OPTIONAL UPGRADED SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The "War Eagle" is a robust suspension system designed to fit the ACH, ECH, PASGT, and LWMH helmet geometries. The patented design maximizes blunt impact protection while also maximizing airflow.
• Increased airflow
• Evenly distributes the weight of the helmet over the entire head
• Constructed of high performance materials that are resistant to chemicals, perspiration, and salt water.
• No compression set. The materials used do not significantly compress due to helmet weight and heat like current suspension systems
• Fully machine washable, air dry.
Installation manual and comfort liner/sweatband included.